- (According to testimonies given by users)
- Catches at its first drop.
- Immediatly holds. Is not dragged.
- Burries itself deeper and holds excellent under increasing wind condition
- Even under changing wind directions never come loose.
- Causes no problem when fitted to craft pulley.
- Automaticaly shoots forward.
- Naturally align itself to settle onto the pulley.
- Due to it is made of 316 quality stainless steel, no further need for galvanizatio
* Hollow Shank: Enables weight to be concentrated on anchor tip.
* Tubular Construction: Anchor cannot lie on its spine and recovers instantly to the attack position. Anchor will also load correctly into the bow roller.
* Lead Filled Tip: Lead is inserted into the anchor tip, achieving the optimal weight distribution and ensuring the anchor will penetrate unfavourable bottom conditions.
* Scratch-Catch Point: Especially, it is positioned at bottom. It prevents dragging and provides instant set when anchor moves.
* Curved Tip: Importantly, the anchor tip is shaped downwards, ensuring a continuous setting under unfavourable weather conditions. Its angles on the other hand let it help anchor instant set even the anchor is not at the right attack position.
* Max Holding Power Base: The concaved base/fluke has the appearance of a shovel and has extreme holding power with a grater surface area than conventional style anchors. The result is more secure, higher holding power anchor that will not release.
* Flat Underside: Once you begin to recover the anchor from the sea floor, it pivots itself on the flat section and begins to release (boat should be directly over anchor).
* Side Wing Plates: The ULTRAnchor does not release in a changing wind or tide, it performs a complete 180 degree rotation (while still buried) on its own length and holds firm. On the other hand, it helps easy transport and a continuous geometry on bow rollers.
* Non Chain-Foul Bar: Often chain can foul around the shank of the anchor, resul-ting in the anchor not able to set. The clever design features of the non chain-foul bar ensures chain simply cannot wrap around the shank and provides the ability to attach a trip line. On the other hand, it helps easy transport and a continuous anchor geometry on bow rollers.
* Reinforced Eye: Even under the most extreme load the shank’s reinforced eye will not bend, break or fail.
* Anchor Weight Detail: The anchor weight is stamped into the shank and identifies the anchor size in both kg’s and Ibs.
* Serial Number: Every ULTRAnchor is stamped with a unique serial number, ensuring your anchor is always identifiable.